Jammu Srinagar Holiday PackageJammu and Kashmir
Name of Package: ACTION – PACKED LEH BREAK
Routing: Leh (4N)
Duration: 4 Nights/5 Days
No of Travellers: 2 Persons
|Pick up and Drop Leh Airport.|
|4 Night Accommodation on Double Occupancy i.e. 2 Adults sharing 1 room.|
|MAP Meal Plan – 4 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners for each person|
|Use of Individual Cab as per below itinerary.|
|Inner line Permits for Kardungla & Nubra Valley|
|Wildlife entry free for Pangong Lake|
|Air Fare / Train Fare.|
|Monument Entrance Fee / Camera Fees.|
|Any Adventure Activities and Personal Expenses|
|Heater Charges in Hotels & Volvo Luggage Charges & Coolie Charges etc.|
|5% GST Extra|
|Early Check inn, Late Check outs and Anything else not mentioned in Inclusion Section|
DAY 01: ARRIVAL IN LEH (ALT. 3500 MTRS)
Meals: Dinner Only
Our representative will receive you at Leh Airport & and transfer you to Leh Hotel. After fresh up get acclimatized in leh atmosphere. Rest of the day free to explore the surroundings on your own. Dinner & Overnight stay will be at Hotel.
DAY 02: LEH SIGHTSEEEING
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Today after heartily breakfast have visit Magnetic Hill, Shanti Stupa, Hall of Fame & Leh Market Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Spituk Gompa and Hall of Fame. Overnight stay in Hotel.
DAY 03: LEH – KHARDUNGLA PASS – LEH
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Morning after breakfast, drive for Khardongla Pass, which is the World’s highest motor able road at 18380 feet. Return to Leh in the afternoon and explore the local market at one’s disposal. Overnight stay at Leh
DAY 04: LEH – PANGONG (154KMS/7-8 HRS) – LEH
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world). In afternoon drive back to Leh, enroute visit Hemis & Thiksey Monasteries and Shey Palace. Overnight stay at Leh.
Pangong Lake: It is situated at an Alt. of 4,270 ft. & 134 km long which forms a part of India-china Border. Due to its clear water it reflects the sky color giving the effect of changing colors of lake like from blue to turquoise/ light pink and so on throughout the day & night. Another amazing fact about this lake is that it freezes completely during winter, despite being saline water.
DAY 05: LEH DEPART
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After Breakfast, check out from the hotel & then you will be dropped at Leh Airport with ever memorable experience.
END OF TOUR WITH MEMORABLE MOMENTS……..
1. Check In & Check out Time is as per Hotel Policies (Early check in is Subject to Availability and might extract Extra Cost as per hotel policy)
2. Meals Timings must be followed as per the instructed time of the hotels and meals served as per the hotel menu whether it is Buffet or Al-Carte. For any un-availed meals we shall not be responsible.
3. In few tourist destinations, the facilities of Hotel, Services, and Aids etc. cannot be matched to developed destinations. Hotels in such places are categorized on the basis of location, Services and costing and not as per Star Categorization i.e.; 1*, 2*, 3* and so on.
4. Guests can avail only those services that are mentioned in confirmation voucher. Any Add-ons, Changes/Upgrades in arrangements, Pick up/Drop other than the stated location will be based on additional expenses.
5. Transfers must be followed as per the instructed time of the transporters. In case, customers miss their respective transportation services, alternatives arrangements will attract extra cost.
6. Incredible Destination Tours will not be reliable for any changes made by Third Party Providers i.e. Transportation, Hoteliers etc.
7. Incredible Destination Tours shall not be responsible for any delays due to technical faults, Heavy Traffic Jam or unforeseen situations. In “Unforeseen” scenarios extra cost may also be levied over the customers.
8. Adventure Activities will be subject to Season/Off Season and subject to availability as well.
9. Kindly carry confirmation Voucher, ID Proof, Volvo Tickets , Flight Tickets etc (if included in Package)
8. The customers are recommended to read the Confirmation Voucher carefully and approve it within 24 hours of issuance. Any errors shall not be entertained during the tour.
9. The above package can be customized as per the customer’s Requirement based on the availabilities of hotel, transport and whether condition etc.
10. Any complaint or claim by the client must be notified to the company in writing within 7 days of the end of the holiday tour. No claim notified to the company beyond this period will be entertained & the company shall incur the liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
11. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check out.
ADVANCE BOOKING POLICY:
1. 50 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
2. Remaining 50 % of the package cost will be collected on arrival (First day of the Tour).
3. Customers must carry the issued confirmation letter on their trip as it contains important information like confirmed hotel, Cab Details and Service contact Numbers.
PROCESS OF MAKING ADVANCE PAYMENT:
1.Payments can be be done through our website www.incredibledestinationtours.com by using Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card and Wallets via EBS, CC-Avenue, HDFC gateway, Paytm, Atom etc.
2. EMI OPTIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE IN OUR GATEWAYS:
3. Cash Deposit option at Bharat Booking’s offices
4. Cash deposit in any of our Banks such as HDFC, PNB, ICICI, AXIS, SBI, BOI, Yes Bank etc.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
1. There is no contract between Bharat Booking Holidays India Pvt. Ltd. and the client until the company has received initial deposit amount of specified tour package.
2. In case, customer wishes to cancel his/her booking before 15 days of the travel date because of whatsoever reasons, including accident, sickness, or any other personal reasons, non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All the cancellations must be communicated in written.
3. Advance amount 50% is also non-refundable in case the cancellation is done within 15 days of the travel dates or No Show scenarios.
4. The Company deserves the right to change the package cost depending on the economical status of the market as per the Government policy.
5. Services will be provided to the customers as mentioned in the booking voucher only.
6. Any complimentary services (If not provided) cannot be claimed in form of cash or alternative services.
7. Bharat Booking Holidays have the right to cancel your Invoice due to insufficient Advance Amount i.e. 50% of the total tour Package Cost.
AMENDMENT POLICY (PREPONE & POSTPONE):
1. In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 15 days prior to journey date via e-mail.
2. The customers can prepone /postpone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 15 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
3. Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
4. In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
5. We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
6. The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
7. The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
Thank you for consulting Incredible Destination Tours for your trip..........
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
Before using google maps you must go to Google maps api console and get an api key. After you do, please proceed to Appearance -> Theme options -> Configuration settings and enter your key in the field labeled "Google maps api key"
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.