Jammu Srinagar Holiday PackageJammu and Kashmir
Name of Package: Exotic Manali by Cab
Routing: Delhi – Manali (3N) – Delhi
Duration: 3 Nights/4 Days
No of Travellers: 2 Persons
|Pick up and Drop from Delhi to Delhi by Individual Cab.|
|3 Night Accommodation on Double Occupancy i.e. 2 Adults sharing 1 room|
|MAP Meal Plan –3 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners for each person|
|Use of Individual Cab as per below itinerary but NGT T&C Apply|
|Use of Individual Cab as per below itinerary.|
|Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc.|
|Air Fare / Train Fare.|
|Monument Entrance Fee / Camera Fees.|
|Any Adventure Activities and Personal Expenses|
|Heater Charges in Hotels & Volvo Luggage Charges & Coolie Charges etc.|
|5% GST Extra|
|Early Check inn, Late Check outs and Anything else not mentioned in Inclusion Section|
DAY 01: Delhi – Manali (570 Kms/ 12-14 Hrs)
Meals: Dinner Only
After pick up from Delhi Airport/Railway Station, Depart for Manali to experience a wonderful vacation. Upon reaching check into the hotel and enjoy restful overnight stay.
Exotic Manali offers something special for everyone. It gives peace to mediators, inspiration to Artists, Daring Activities for Adventure Seekers etc. On the way to Manali you experience the cool breeze already taking all your stress away, soothing you from serene environment and surprising you from its jaw- downed landscapes.
DAY 02: Arrival In Manali + Local City Tour (3 - 4 Hrs)
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After fresh up, proceed for half day city tour of Manali which includes- Hadimba Devi Temple (This temple constructed in 1553 A.D is Dedicated to Himachal’s Most Significant Deity Hadimba Mata) Vaishnu, etc.), Vashisht Hot springs (Dedicated to Vashisht Muni & well known for its hot Curable water and Religious),Tibetans Monastery in market. Evening you will be free to explore the Mall Road & IBEX Market of Manali, Overnight at the stay.
DAY 03: Manali – Solang Valley (14 Kms) – Manali (In Winter, this sightseeing point will be covered if weather and road conditions are clear and possibilities of vehicle to reach there, otherwise sightseeing up to Barrier Point will be provided.)
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Today morning after breakfast have excursion trip to Solang Valley where you can admire the enchanting sights of the surroundings and can enjoy various thrilling adventure activities by own cost. As the winter approaches, the same Solang Valley takes a shape of a Snowy Blanket, thus forming a perfect vista for several snow activities. After enjoying the outing return to hotel for Overnight stay.
DAY 03: : Manali – Rohtang Pass Up to Barrier Point (The point where the vehicle will stop by the Police /BRO in winters due to heavy snow fall & other natural calamities)
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Today morning after breakfast has excursion tour to Rohtang Pass upto Snow Line (Upto Snow Line refers to the barrier placed by the government to avoid risks during heavy Snowfall): On the way to Rohtang Pass places are Kothi, Gorge, Gulaba, Marh. In Rohtang Pass enjoy snow activities etc (on your own expenses). Afternoon at 4:00-5:00 PM return back to Manali. Dinner & Overnight Stay at the hotel.
Please Note: . Rohtang pass is closed on every Tuesday and visiting months will depend upon Government Notice. In Winters, Vehicle will stop by the Police Barrier/ Traffic Jam Queue. Since NGT (National Green Tribunal) is allowing only limited vehicle to Rohtang pass per day, the Rohtang pass sightseeing will be subject to availability of the permit available on the spot. Also the cab services (including permission charges) will cost extra depending on the vehicle opted on sharing basis / individual basis by the customer
DAY 04: Manali – Delhi (570 Kms/ 12-14 Hrs)
Meals: Breakfast Only
Today check out from the hotel quite early and proceed back to Delhi with everlasting memories of your journey.
END OF TOUR WITH MEMORABLE MOMENTS……..
1. Check In & Check out Time is as per Hotel Policies (Early check in is Subject to Availability and might extract Extra Cost as per hotel policy)
2. Meals Timings must be followed as per the instructed time of the hotels and meals served as per the hotel menu whether it is Buffet or Al-Carte. For any un-availed meals we shall not be responsible.
3. In few tourist destinations, the facilities of Hotel, Services, and Aids etc. cannot be matched to developed destinations. Hotels in such places are categorized on the basis of location, Services and costing and not as per Star Categorization i.e.; 1*, 2*, 3* and so on.
4. Guests can avail only those services that are mentioned in confirmation voucher. Any Add-ons, Changes/Upgrades in arrangements, Pick up/Drop other than the stated location will be based on additional expenses.
5. Transfers must be followed as per the instructed time of the transporters. In case, customers miss their respective transportation services, alternatives arrangements will attract extra cost.
6. Incredible Destination Tours will not be reliable for any changes made by Third Party Providers i.e. Transportation, Hoteliers etc.
7. Incredible Destination Tours shall not be responsible for any delays due to technical faults, Heavy Traffic Jam or unforeseen situations. In “Unforeseen” scenarios extra cost may also be levied over the customers.
8. Adventure Activities will be subject to Season/Off Season and subject to availability as well.
9. Kindly carry confirmation Voucher, ID Proof, Volvo Tickets , Flight Tickets etc (if included in Package)
8. The customers are recommended to read the Confirmation Voucher carefully and approve it within 24 hours of issuance. Any errors shall not be entertained during the tour.
9. The above package can be customized as per the customer’s Requirement based on the availabilities of hotel, transport and whether condition etc.
10. Any complaint or claim by the client must be notified to the company in writing within 7 days of the end of the holiday tour. No claim notified to the company beyond this period will be entertained & the company shall incur the liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
11. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check out.
ADVANCE BOOKING POLICY:
1. 50 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account to confirm the package.
2. Remaining 50 % of the package cost will be collected on arrival (First day of the Tour).
3. Customers must carry the issued confirmation letter on their trip as it contains important information like confirmed hotel, Cab Details and Service contact Numbers.
PROCESS OF MAKING ADVANCE PAYMENT:
1.Payments can be be done through our website www.incredibledestinationtours.com by using Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card and Wallets via EBS, CC-Avenue, HDFC gateway, Paytm, Atom etc.
2. EMI OPTIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE IN OUR GATEWAYS:
3. Cash Deposit option at Bharat Booking’s offices
4. Cash deposit in any of our Banks such as HDFC, PNB, ICICI, AXIS, SBI, BOI, Yes Bank etc.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
1. There is no contract between Bharat Booking Holidays India Pvt. Ltd. and the client until the company has received initial deposit amount of specified tour package.
2. In case, customer wishes to cancel his/her booking before 15 days of the travel date because of whatsoever reasons, including accident, sickness, or any other personal reasons, non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All the cancellations must be communicated in written.
3. Advance amount 50% is also non-refundable in case the cancellation is done within 15 days of the travel dates or No Show scenarios.
4. The Company deserves the right to change the package cost depending on the economical status of the market as per the Government policy.
5. Services will be provided to the customers as mentioned in the booking voucher only.
6. Any complimentary services (If not provided) cannot be claimed in form of cash or alternative services.
7. Bharat Booking Holidays have the right to cancel your Invoice due to insufficient Advance Amount i.e. 50% of the total tour Package Cost.
AMENDMENT POLICY (PREPONE & POSTPONE):
1. In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 15 days prior to journey date via e-mail.
2. The customers can prepone /postpone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 15 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
3. Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
4. In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
5. We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
6. The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
7. The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
Thank you for consulting Bharat Booking Holidays for your trip..........
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
Before using google maps you must go to Google maps api console and get an api key. After you do, please proceed to Appearance -> Theme options -> Configuration settings and enter your key in the field labeled "Google maps api key"
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.